At the time of enrollment the director will familiarize you with the center and introduce you to your child’s teacher. Prior to your child’s first day of enrollment you are encouraged to observe the daily routine. SPEC has an open door policy and you may visit at any time.
Several times a year we have special events planned when we invite our parent’s to participate. These include our annual Thanksgiving turkey dinner and in May our preschool graduation. The classroom teachers will also invite you to join the class parties and field trips.
SPEC’S mission is to promote, support and enhance the healthy development of all children by providing an array of resources for our parents to reference to.
We have provided websites, resources and referrals for your convenience.
In addition SPEC has supplied our parents with a list of important forms for easy acess.
- NC Department of Health & Human Services
- Parent Handbook* (pdf)
- NCPK Parent Handbook* (pdf)
- All About Me* (pdf)
- Childrens Medical Report* (pdf)
- Discipline Policy* (pdf)
- Emergency Contact* (pdf)
- General Policies for Transportation* (pdf)
- Infant Care Sheet* (pdf)
- Infant Care Sheet 1* (pdf)
- Med Slip* (pdf)
- Medication Policy* (pdf)
- Referral Credit* (pdf)
- Safe Sleep Policy* (pdf)
- School Age Transportation Form* (pdf)
- Sick Policy and Procedure* (pdf)
- SPEC Vehicle Policies* (pdf)
- TuitionExpress – ACH* (pdf)
- Tuition Express – CrCard* (pdf)
- Vacation Week* (pdf)
*Note: this form is in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a freely distributed plug-in that is available at Adobe.
The director and all personnel in the office are always available to speak with you.